How cool is this bike? This is still a Kickstarter project, with only a few days to go, but they have achieved their pledging goal already. And this is not surprising when you have a closer look at the thorough design and effort these guys have made.
Gi FlyBike is an electric folding bicycle made out of lightweight aircraft grade aluminium.
There is a Gi FlyBike mobile app that allows
for full control of the bike’s features like GPS system, smart lock, and smart lights. But a very interesting feature is that it has its own bike sharing program so you can loan your bike to anyone with an access code.
Gi FlyBike is a sustainable, technologically-advanced and practical way of commuting. If I was only brave enough to cycle to work in London… All the features have been added with the improvement of your commute in mind. Here they are:
- FlyFolding System: Folds in one single second, and in one simple motion.
- Electric Flight Assistance: Rides 40 miles (60 km) on a single LifePo4 battery charge.
- GPS System: Syncs wirelessly with iOS and Android.
- Solid, Anti-Puncture Tires: No more flats.
- Belt Drive: Maintenance free riding. No grease. No noise. Your pants are safe.
- USB Phone Charger: Stays connected and never runs out of battery.
- Smart Locking System: Locks automatically when you are 10 feet (5 meters) away.
- LED Smart Lights: Controlled remotely and automatically with the app.
- Sharing Program: Create a personal profile and share your Gi FlyBike with friends.
- Gi FlyBike App: More details below.
If you are still curious for more, visit Gi FlyBike on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This is a project worth investing in, and why not become one of the first lucky owners of one of these beauties.
Finally check out their website here: Gi FlyBike